Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Good To the Last Drop

Looking for the Blog Hop for the Ribbon Carousel?  Scroll down or click here!

Hello!  Thanks for stopping by today.  I have the latest sketch from Skipping Stones Design to share with you.  This month we are lucky enough to have Heidi Van Laar as our sketch artist and truly, they are all fantastic!


For my card today, I chose to go masculine using Funny Coffee Vol. 1.  Love this set so much, cracks me up.  To start, I stamped the coffee cup ring all over my Kraft card base using Versamark ink.


I then took patterned papers from the Classic Calico Studio Calico collection 6x6 pad and created my mat.


Stamped the ring again onto a piece of cream cardstock punched with a large punch, and added the coffee cup that I stamped and cut out.


I hope you've enjoyed, be sure to play along with us!  We would love to see what you make using the sketch.

















Supplies:
Paper: Kraft, Cream, White
Patterned Paper: Classic Calico 6x6 pad Studio Calico
Stamps: Funny Coffee Vol. 1
Ink: Cup O Joe Hero Arts, Versamark Tsukineko
Embellishments: Cappuccino Twine The Twinery, Rhinestone Kaisercraft
Tools: Large Circle Punch Fiskars, 3/4 Circle Punch EK Success

9 comments:

  1. Really love how you interpreted the sketch! Love the neutral color scheme too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LIndsey, I love the coffee stain! Awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect card for the craft java junky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Total fun Lindsay! Love those cup 'rings'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I soooooo love this...could be easily for a girl or a dude...excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love those coffee rings and and the neutral color palette. This would be so perfect for a java junkie like my brother!

    ReplyDelete
  7. THis is fabulous Lindsay!! I love how you stamped those coffee rings in the background and onthat die cut circle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! I'm a sucker for anything coffee themed.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS