Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Lucky Us

Hey there!  Thank you for all of your kind comments regarding the latest The Craft's Meow release projects!  I hope you hopped on over to get yourself some of the sets!  So, I went on a bit of a scrapbooking binge last week and made a few that I will be sharing here in the next couple days.  For today, my fav of the bunch...


When John and I were dating, we would often go to our local parks and walk, as we did on this snowy day way back when.


I used a bunch of stuff on this page, older October Afternoon papers...I believe it was Report Card as well as some label stickers from Crate Paper and other odds and ends.  I used a clear album edge from Maya Road as a mask and sprayed blue ink to create my scallop border.


I also created a little flip book here (only two pics) but I wanted to keep the 4x6 size and not have both taking up space on the page.  To create it I simply adhered a piece of paper to the back of one of the pictures and attached the other end to the back of the top photo.



I hope you've enjoyed!  I am really looking forward to receiving my new Studio Calico kit for this month! When I get it, I will be sure to share what I make using it.  In the meantime, assignments await...Take care my friend!








Supplies:
Paper: White AC Cardstock
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon Report Card, Sidewalks
Stamps: All You Need Is Love The Craft's Meow
Ink: Grass Fresh Ink, Robot Blue SprINKlers October Afternoon
Embellishments: Label Stickers Crate Paper, Chipboard button, Tab October Afternoon, Twine Whisker Graphics, Kraft Envelope Maya Road, Glassine Bags Craft Supply, Buttons PTI, Letter Stickers AC Thickers
Tools: Mini Staples Tiny Attacher Tim Holtz, Med, Large Circle Punch Fiskars
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS