Monday, February 27, 2012

Little Traveling Family

Hello, hello!  I hope all is well for you!  I have another layout to share with you using the February Studio Calico kit again.  I found this photo of us the other day and put it to use on this page.  It's so hard to believe that my little boy was only three months here, he will be four years old next week!  Time just fly's away...


To start, I punched half circles onto my base page, backed it with patterned paper and drew a pen border around it.


Taking my Martha Stewart butterfly punch, adhered a bunch of them to my page front as if they were flying.


I matted my photo on tissue paper and added a few bits of patterned paper to it.


Lastly, I finished it off with my title, using some letter stickers from American Crafts Amy Tangerine.


I hope you enjoyed, I will be back soon!  Have a wonderful day!








Supplies:
Paper: Kraft Bazzill
Patterned Paper: from Kit
Embellishments: Butterfly card BasicGrey Curio, Paper Doily Wilton, Twine Whisker Graphics, Label Banner October Afternoon, Letter Stickers American Crafts
Tools: Circle Punch Fiskars, Black Multi-liner Copic
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS