Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Crazy Kind of Card

Hey there friend!  Hope everything is swell in your neck of the woods!  I have no mojo today, therefore I am digging into my files to see what I have to share.  I hate when I can't seem to create anything, I am sure you can relate. 
So, for this card I was totally inspired by my purse!  Love my Fossil purse, so colorful and happy.


I saw the flowers on there and knew that Hibiscus Burst, Orange Zest and Scarlet Jewel were in my future!  Tee, hee!


Starting with a Rustic Cream card base I stamped my flowers in a diagnol pattern using ink's in the aformentioned colors.


Taking a strip of cardstock, as I seem to do quite a bit lately, I stamped my sentiment and popped it up.  As always, adding a few coordinating buttons. 


Well, I hope you enjoyed, thank you so much for stopping by!

Lindsay

Supplies: All Papertrey Ink
Paper: Rustic Cream
Stamps Sending You
Ink: Orange Zest, Hibiscus Burst, Dark Chocolate,  Chianti ColorBox
Embellishments: Orange Zest, Hibiscus Burst, Scarlet Jewel Vintage Buttons, Cream EF DMC

9 comments:

  1. Fun purse and really fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I want a full shot of your FUN purse:) Your card is simply fun fun fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Such fun colors and those flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun! Love these colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... this card is fabulous! Love the colors and I love the idea of using your purse as your source of inspiration! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl this card is beautiful! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! I am seeing lots of sherbert colored cards lately. Maybe I need to join in the fun too. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is really cool. I really like your bold color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Speechless am I! utterly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS