Saturday, April 9, 2011

Hello Friend

Ahh, Saturday.  My favorite day!  Today Card Patterns is sponsored by the awesome SRM stickers!  For my card today I used the cutie chocolate covered strawberry image and a few sentiments.  This patterned paper from S.E.I. was the perfect compliment for it too!


Layered some patterned paper, one that I die cut scalloped and adhered them to my Kraft card base.


Die cut a Kraft scallop circle and layered it with patterned paper and my image and some rhinestones.


Using the Hello Friend sticker, I adhered it down on the bottom left side.


Lastly, I added Sweet to the top right corner along with a little rhinestone!

I hope you have a fabulous weekend!  Thank you so much for dropping by!

Lindsay

Supplies used:
Paper: Kraft Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: SEI All A Flutter
Stickers: SRM
Embellishment: Rhinestones Kaisercraft, Dark Chocolate Satin Ribbon Papertrey Ink
Tools: Scallop & Reg Circle Die Spellbinders, Med Scallop Die Papertrey Ink

9 comments:

  1. That paper is soooo sweet!!!!!! Love all the fun colors...yahooo for strawberry saturday:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrumptious card Lindsay! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so yummy and sweet especially the chocolate-dipped strawberry! Love the color combination too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindsay, this is super CUTE! That strawberry looks good enough to eat ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is adorably sweet, Lindsay! YOu've used the stickers perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one mouthwatering strawberry, super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So funny how most of us used that strawberry sticker! Love your take on it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a sweet card - love that strawberry!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS