Thursday, March 31, 2011

Beginning of Peace- Tuesday Trigger: Farm Fresh

Howdy my friend!  Have you seen the latest Tuesday Trigger?!  I was a bit stumped when I saw that picture, and then I let that sophisticated pattern and the rustic appeal of that piece of cloth sink into my brain...  Love when cards like this happen! 


Starting with a Rustic White card base, I tried to replicate the intricate orange pattern and layout using the Mat Stack 2 collection from Papertrey Ink and Rusty Hinge Distress Ink.


I added a little flourish to the centers I then ran the card front through my Big Shot with the Linen & Canvas Impression Plate (PTI) to get that fabric look.




The blue jars possed a bit of a challenge, because I don't own jar stamps and really didn't have much in the way of images.  Lightbulb moment.  Use a great sentiment in said color!  Check!


Lastly, I threaded those big yummy blue buttons with twine (that's in the inspirational pic too!) and adhered them with glue dots.

Here is the pic:


I love how this one turned out!  I can't wait to give it away.  Hope you play too friend, thanks for checking it out!

Lindsay

Supplies used:
Paper: Rustic White Papertrey Ink
Stamps: Mat Stack 2 Papertrey Ink, Quiet Essence Unity
Ink: Rusty Hinge Ranger, Enchanted Evening Papertrey Ink
Embellishment: Twine, Enchanted Evening Papertrey Ink
Tools: Linen & Canvas Impression Plate Papertrey Ink

41 comments:

  1. PERFECT-O! Wow, you absolutely rocked the trigger Lindsay..such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gasped out loud when I saw this strikingly beautiful CAS card. Oh my goodness, it is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I seriously have no words for this. Oh wait, yes I do. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE the design you created with the Mat Stack 2. It is SO gorgeous. Thanks for the inspiration. I am going to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You hit this dead on,girl!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks just like the inspiration photo. Love the texture of the cardstock and the pretty PTI label going down the side. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful take on the Trigger. Love the way you combined the mat stack images to recreate the lacy border.

    ReplyDelete
  9. GORGEOUS! I love your take on the trigger--it's perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply beautiful Lindsay! Great take on the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is great!! i found this trigger so inspiring...love what you've done with it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing, inspiring, fabulous, HOLY COW girl, you knocked this challenge out of the park!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! I love the buttons & that wonderful quote :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is absolutely stunning. The simplicity of it makes it so elegant. I love the color combo and the IP really makes it look like fabric.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh My Gosh! Lindsay this is stunning! I absolutely adore your take on the tuesday trigger! That blue you used is just perfect. Ooooh I LOVE your card. :)

    p.s thanks for your lovely comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is fabulous, Lindsay. Love, love, love your take on the trigger!!! Perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can't even tell you how much I love this card!! You nailed this for sure!! LOVE, LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow!! This is absolutely fabulous Lindsay!! The colors are bold and so eye catching! Just love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So perfect for the trigger and I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gasp! This is beautiful, so balanced and eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  22. FAB-u-lous! no other word for it. Amazing job! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey Lindsay! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you gave it a whirl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOVE those buttons. great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lindsay this is toooooootally gorgeous! I can't say how much I love it!! I can totally understand why it made you happy!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Absolutely gorgeious! LOVING every single part of your take on the Trigger.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congrats... just say you are a Trigger Target. Love what you created.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lindsay... that should read... just SAW you are a Trigger Target!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lovely card! Love the vibrant orange and blue!

    ReplyDelete
  30. SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! LOVE your take on the trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Sweetly simple and purely elegant. I love this beauty. Congratulations-the recognition is well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Congrats on your TT! I love the colors and the buttons. Really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I like your stamps! Very pretty card, regards,
    http://bellaideascrapology.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Just found this card on google!
    Absolutely love how you use this PTI stamp! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS