Sunday, May 30, 2010

Thank You Dad

Hi there!  I wanted to share a card with you that I made for my father who served in the Army during Vietnam serving as a medic in Germany and I am so grateful to call him my father.  He is truly a hero to me.  For my card I used the current mojo monday sketch.  Thank you so much for stopping by tonight!  I hope you have an enjoyable holiday weekend.



Supplies:
Paper: White, Enchanted Evening, Spring Rain, Pure Poppy
Stamps: Polka Dot Basics II,  Masculine Motifs, Digital image (http://us-flag.net/)
Ink: Enchanted Evening, Spring Rain Assorted Copic Markers
Adhesive: This to That American Crafts, Glue Dots Fiskars
Tools: Sm circe punch Fiskars, Sm Star punch Marvy Uchida, White Gel Pen Sakura, Labels I Nestabilities
Other: Pure Poppy Grosgrain Ribbon

6 comments:

  1. Great patriotic card!! I really like how the flag pops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The little ribbon in the corner adds so much! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really awesome Lindsay, both the card and your Dad :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am on the great blog hop and came across yours which is fab! This card is lovely xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layering and details, Lindsay!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog through (Allison-Stampin When I Can) and I have to say you have a great blog! Really nice work.
    This card is wonderful and a great tribute to your dad and all the others who have served to protect our country.
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS