Saturday, May 29, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Hi there!  So glad you could stop by on this Memorial day weekend!  I just wanted to post my card for the newest Cardpatterns sketch while the gettin' is good.  Holiday weekends are so great but they sure do keep me busy.  I hope you have a relaxing weekend my friend and thanks again for stopping by!


Supplies:
Paper: Plum Pudding, Vintage Cream PTI; Green at Heart Basic Grey
Stamps: Springtime Doodles, Damask Designs, Fancy Flourishes PTI
Ink: Plum Pudding, Ripe Avocado, True Black PTI
Embellishments: Rhinestones BoBunny; Raspberry Fizz Vintage Button, Raspberry Fizz Grosgrain Ribbon PTI
Adhesive: This to That American Crafts; 3D Dots EK Success
Tools: Tonic Scissors Tim Holtz

9 comments:

  1. This is really lovely Lindsay! Great sketch too, I've never seen this one before but I've added them to my "list" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! LOTS of fun elements on here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is BEAUTIFUL!! I love all the embellishments -- so well put together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card and wonderful color combination! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Lindsay! I love the leaves tucked under the ribbon, such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wow, Lindsay. Thanks for playing at Card Patterns.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS