Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sew Thoughtful

Hey there!  Thanks for stopping by today!  I have a fun thank you card today. I was inspired to try the distressed patterned paper layering from Julia Stainton's card here.  Her card of course is stunning with the bling and I only have a limited amount of supplies to work with, but it was fun regardless.  I also really wanted to break out the new paper pack I recently got, October Afternoon's Fly A Kite.  Oh my word I love OA paper!  Check it out.


Supplies:
Paper: Pure Poppy, Rustic Cream Papertrey Ink; Fly A Kite October Afternoon
Stamps: Sew Lovely Lawn Fawn
Ink: True Black, Tea Dye Duo Chai
Fibers: Rustic Jute Twine PTI
Letter Stickers: Doodlebug Designs, Pink Paislee
Adhesive: Tombow Mono, EK Success 3D Dots
Tools: Tim Holtz Distresser, Rhinestones Kaisercraft, Copic Markers

I hope you have a lovely Thursday!
Lindsay

4 comments:

  1. Great card! I love that paper too! I love all the colors you incorporated and such a fun design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So CUTE! Love the dress form, and the colorful papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sew cute! Love all the OA paper - its so bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindsay, your card is fab! I just love everything about it. I am not familiar with Lawn Fawn stamps, but the one you used looks great. I {heart} OA too.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS