Friday, May 14, 2010

Graduation Cards Boy/Girl

Happy Friday peeps!  I am so looking forward to the weekend, that's for sure.  With a wedding to go to tonight and not much time before graduation parties ensue, I made a couple more grad cards.  Thank you for stopping by today!


Supplies:
Paper: Kraft, Enchanted Evening Papertrey Ink
Stamps: For the Graduate, Background Basics: Woodgrain PTI
Ink: Versamark Tsukineko, Enchanted Evening, True Black, Tea Dye Duo Chai PTI
Adhesive: Tombow Mono, Foam Dimen.
Tools: Large Circle Punch Fiskars



Supplies:
Paper: Hibiscus Burst, White Papertrey Ink
Stamps: For the Graduate, Background Basics: Woodgrain
Ink: True Black, Hibiscus Burst, Fresh Snow PTI
Adhesive: Tombow Mono, Foam Dimen.
Tools: Mat Stack I die
Other: Black Satin Ribbon Offray, Rhinestones Kaisercraft

Have a fabulous Friday friends!
Lindsay

6 comments:

  1. These are both great but I really LOVE the pink one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay! I love love the pink one! So cute! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are totally ready for graduation. I love both of your cards. I'm with Diane, the pink is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are great, but I'm loving the pink one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are *fab* graduation cards! Love the flying hats on the pink one but I honestly don't think I can pick a favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the falling caps on the pink woodgrain! Looks great.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS