Tuesday, April 13, 2010

With Sympathy & I Like You A Latte

Hiya blog friends!  Just wanted to share a couple of cards with you today.  I finally got my embossing right, using a soft rag and some cornstarch...you all probably knew that already or have that little static pouch.  I have been searching and searching for the embossing answer.  I tried using the used dryer sheet and still had trouble.  I was looking at Vicki's blog Clips n' Cuts and she suggested a soft cloth and cornstarch!  Viola!  Worked like a charm!  Thank you Vicki! 

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Have a great one!









Supplies:
Paper: Aqua Mist, Hibiscus Burst, Stampers Select White PTI; BoBunny Sophie's Notebook
Stamps: Springtime Doodles, Communique Curves PTI 
Ink: Tea Dye Duo, Ripe Avocado PTI; Versamark Tsukineko
Adhesive: Tombow Mono
Other: Ribbon Aqua Mist PTI, Copics, Zing Embossing Powder in Copper, Sm Scallop Die PTI


Supplies:
Paper: Kraft PTI, Thirft Shop October Afternoon
Stamps: Coffee Inkadinkado
Ink: Versamark Tsukineko, True Black PTI
Adhesive: Tombow Mono
Other: Corner Chomper WRMK, White Gel Pen Sakura

Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS