Monday, April 12, 2010

Wish Big Mojo Monday 134

Sick of me yet??  This makes for my 3rd post today!  HA!  Some days are so much better than others (when my 2 year old naps!) so I take what time I can.  Anyway, here is my card for the latest Mojo Monday sketch.  This sketch was really fun to do for me!  I Just got the 8x8 paper pack of October Afternoon's The Thrift Shop.  This paper is YUM!  I am such a sucker for patterned paper!




Supplies:
Paper: Pure Poppy, Vintage Cream Papertrey Ink; The Thrift Shop October Afternoon
Stamps: Background Basics Text Style, Big & Bold Wishes PTI
Ink: Tea Dye Duo, Pure Poppy PTI
Adhesive: EK Success 3D Dots, Tombow Mono
Other: Jute Twine PTI, Sm Scallop Die PTI

Take care friends!
Lindsay

3 comments:

  1. This is super cute! I see why you love the dp... it's very yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS as usual!! i just {llllove} your works, Lindsay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design and I love the combination of papers you used. And the string is the final touch! makes me want to order this paper pad.... off to check it out ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS