Tuesday, April 6, 2010

So Happy For You Card

Hi again!  I had some extra time and thought I would create something for Laura & Kazan's sketch at 2 Sketches 4 You.  I love their sketches!  They always get me excited to create something.





Supplies:
Paper: Vintage Cream PTI, Quite Contrary My Mind's Eye
Stamps: Scattered Showers PTI
Ink: Tea Dye Duo, Dark Chocolate PTI
Adhesive: Tombow, foam dot
Other: Ribbon Ocean Tides PTI, Sizzix Tags Die, EK Success Embossed Scallop Border Punch

Thank you for stopping by!

Lindsay

5 comments:

  1. I just ordered this set! Love your card. It is super fun with all those layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly delightful!! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so happy! Love it! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! I love the layering :)
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Great layered paper and umbrella! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS