Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Absolutely Fabulous...Mojo Monday that is!!

Hey there friend!  I had finished my Mojo Monday card last night and found it to late to take the pic, edit it and upload it!  So, here it is this a.m.  This was very challenging for me... the sketch and the layering, and of course that embossing got the best of me.  Thank you for taking the time to stop by!  I will be back later with a few more challenge cards.  See ya soon!







Supplies:
Paper: Terracotta Tile, White Papertrey Ink, Green at Heart BasicGrey
Stamps: Mega Mixed Messages PTI, Sew Lovely Lawn Fawn
Ink: Versamark Tsukineko, True Black, Terracotta Tile PTI
Adhesive: Tombow, EK Success 3D Dots
Other: Corner Chomper WRMK, Cricut, Ribbon Terracotta Tile PTI, White Embossing Powder A la Mode

Lindsay

2 comments:

  1. This IS fabulous! Love the colors, papers and all your little details. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...this card is wonderful. Your colors are great...so bright and cheerful. Wonderful job.

    Debra (Texas)

    My Blog: Creative Heart Designs

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS