Wednesday, March 24, 2010

You're Too Kind CPS Sketch #159

Hi again friends!  I was a little apprehensive about the newest sketch over at CPS, but then I remembered the new paper and stamp I just got and decided it can't hurt to try em' out, so here it is!




Supplies:
Paper: Vintage Cream PTI, DCWV, We R Memory Keepers Vintage Blue
Stamps: Bird Cage Stampendous!, Mega Mixed Messages PTI
Ink: Tea Dye Duo, Ripe Avocado, Ocean Tides PTI
Ribbon & Twine: PTI
Adhesive: Tombow, EK Success 3D Dots
Other: Lush Rhinestones My Mind's Eye, Tag Die Sizzix

Thanks for taking a peek!  Be sure to stop over there and play along!

Lindsay

5 comments:

  1. that is beautiful, love all the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, love the color combo and the blur rhinestones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woow a very beautiful card...lovely Images...lovely PP too...I love this card...would you mind to see my blog too?I am joining the CPS challenge too...many thanks before...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your card! VERY pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS