Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Great Grandmother Card

Hiya friends!  Thanks for stopping by today!  Here is another mother's day card for you!  If you play along with many of the fabulous blog challenge sites out there I am sure you noticed... I received the winning entry for Cardpatterns!  I have never won a challenge contest before and was seriously beyond the moon when I saw my entry there in all its winning glory!  Woot!  So, stayed tuned for Saturday when I post my Guest Designer card!  Okay, here is my card.



Supplies:
Paper: Berry Sorbet PTI
Stamps: Friends Til' the End, Polka Dot Basics II, Studio G
Ink: Berry Sorbet, Spring Moss, Printer (monotype corsiva)
Ribbon: Berry Sorbet PTI
Buttons: Spring Moss Vintage Buttons PTI
Rhinestones: Kaisercraft
Adhesive: This to That American Crafts, Fiskars glue dots
Other: Corner Chomper WRMK
 
Have a great day!

Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS