I hope you are having a great week! I have the newest Share Joy Challenge for you, using the color combination. It is a happy, sunny color palette! Here is my card..
I started with a white card base, and masked off the sides to bring in a soft yellow gradient of ink. I then adhered the largest die cut frame from the Stitched Frame Stacklets 1 set. Apparently this is my new favorite thing to do, because I realized I did this with last week's card.
Using the adorable Party Pals stamp and die set, I die cut the stamped images, and proceeded to paper piece them using the coordinating card stock colors. Lastly, I stamped my sentiment using black ink.
Details on how to play along with us are below! I hope to see your card! Thanks for stopping by!
Each week we will be bring you two types of challenges that you can use separately or together to inspire your creativity. One of the challenges will always be a sketch. The other challenge will vary each week. It's up to you if you want to use just one of the challenge components or both together. New challenges will be posted each .
To enter the challenge, simply follow these instructions:
- Create a new card or project using either or both components of the challenge posted above. Use of Taylored Expressions products is optional.
- Post your project on your personal blog or online gallery. Please directly link to the Share Joy Challenge blog in your post.
- Add a direct link to your project using the InLinkz below.
- Send or give your card to a friend, loved one, or someone who could use some joy!
- Leave a comment on this post telling us who you sent your card to and why. Don't forget this one!! We LOVE hearing from you!!
- A winner will be chosen at random each week to receive a $15 Taylored Expressions Gift Certificate. Winning entries that use TE products will receive a $20 Taylored Expressions Gift Certificate.
- Each month, we will award a Grand Prize to a TE Share Joy Challenge participant. The more you play throughout the month, the better your chance to win!
- Weekly winners will be announced at the time of the new challenge launch each .