Hey there, and happy Thursday!
I have the latest Share Joy Challenge to share with you today, and it's a fun one! Wait, they're all fun! I chose the sketch this week. Check it out:
I just adore the Sit & Chat set, and used it on my watercolor panel to create a funky background. I started by stamping the various images in a random pattern onto a piece of water color paper, and colored them in loosely with the Kuretaki Gansai Tambi watercolor set.
Once the panel was dry, I cut it in half, trimmed a little off, and adhered it with foam tape to a light gray card base.
To finish it, I added a white heat embossed sentiment on black card stock, along with a piece of striped paper, and a big twine bow.
Below is the challenge, and you can choose to do the sketch, or the other side, or both! I do hope you'll join us this week! It is so much fun!
Each week we will be bring you two types of challenges that you can use separately or together to inspire your creativity. One of the challenges will always be a sketch. The other challenge will vary each week. It's up to you if you want to use just one of the challenge components or both together. New challenges will be posted each .
To enter the challenge, simply follow these instructions:
- Create a new card or project using either or both components of the challenge posted above. Use of Taylored Expressions products is optional.
- Post your project on your personal blog or online gallery. Please directly link to the Share Joy Challenge blog in your post.
- Add a direct link to your project using the InLinkz below.
- Send or give your card to a friend, loved one, or someone who could use some joy!
- Leave a comment on this post telling us who you sent your card to and why. Don't forget this one!! We LOVE hearing from you!!
- A winner will be chosen at random each week to receive a $15 Taylored Expressions Gift Certificate. Winning entries that use TE products will receive a $20 Taylored Expressions Gift Certificate.
- Each month, we will award a Grand Prize to a TE Share Joy Challenge participant. The more you play throughout the month, the better your chance to win!
- Weekly winners will be announced at the time of the new challenge launch each .