I totally goofed today, and forgot to bring you this weeks Share Joy Challenge! Well, here it is, and be sure to stop over at the Share Joy Challenge blog to see what my teammates did!
I used the lovely Simply Stamped: Roses set for my card today. I stamped and masked some of the images onto a white panel, along with the leaves, and blended in a bit of Scattered Straw in the corner.
I stamped my sentiment over top, and highlighted a few spots with a white gel pen to help it stand out. I then adhered the panel to a black card base.
Here is a look at the sketch! I guess you could say that I did both the sketch, and the clean and simple. Now it's your turn!
Each week we will be bring you two types of challenges that you can use separately or together to inspire your creativity. One of the challenges will always be a sketch. The other challenge will vary each week. It's up to you if you want to use just one of the challenge components or both together. New challenges will be posted each .
To enter the challenge, simply follow these instructions:
- Create a new card or project using either or both components of the challenge posted above. Use of Taylored Expressions products is optional.
- Post your project on your personal blog or online gallery. Please directly link to the Share Joy Challenge blog in your post.
- Add a direct link to your project using the InLinkz below by on .
- Send or give your card to a friend, loved one, or someone who could use some joy!
- Leave a comment on this post telling us who you sent your card to and why. Don't forget this one!! We LOVE hearing from you!!
- A winner will be chosen at random each week to receive a $15 Taylored Expressions Gift Certificate. Winning entries that use TE products will receive a $20 Taylored Expressions Gift Certificate.
- Each month, we will award a Grand Prize to a TE Share Joy Challenge participant. The more you play throughout the month, the better your chance to win!
- Weekly winners will be announced at the time of the new challenge launch each .