This weeks Share Joy Challenge has a really Spring-like color combination, that I thought I would try.
I chose the adorable Balloon Buddies set, and coordinating dies, to create a little scene. I started by masking a portion of a white card base, and inking it with a couple of shades of Blue Distress Inks. I then flicked on some white paint, and allowed it to dry.
I die cut a circle from a piece of light blue card stock, and tied a bit of twine around the top, popping the whole piece up on the card front. I adhered my stamped, colored, and die cut dog, as well as a cluster of balloons, and a little black thread bow.
I hope to see what you do with this weeks challenge! There are so many possibilities! Just in case you aren't familiar with the details, I have added them below. Have a great day!
Each week we will be bring you two types of challenges that you can use separately or together to inspire your creativity. One of the challenges will always be a sketch. The other challenge will vary each week. It's up to you if you want to use just one of the challenge components or both together. New challenges will be posted each .
To enter the challenge, simply follow these instructions:
- Create a new card or project using either or both components of the challenge posted above. Use of Taylored Expressions products is optional.
- Post your project on your personal blog or online gallery. Please directly link to the Share Joy Challenge blog in your post.
- Add a direct link to your project using the InLinkz below by on March 2.
- Send or give your card to a friend, loved one, or someone who could use some joy!
- Leave a comment on this post telling us who you sent your card to and why. Don't forget this one!! We LOVE hearing from you!!
- A winner will be chosen at random each week to receive a $15 Taylored Expressions Gift Certificate. Winning entries that use TE products will receive a $20 Taylored Expressions Gift Certificate.
- Each month, we will award a Grand Prize to a TE Share Joy Challenge participant. The more you play throughout the month, the better your chance to win!
- Weekly winners will be announced at the time of the new challenge launch each .