Monday, February 1, 2016

AEIHeartU Challenge #33

Hello!

How was your weekend? Did you get any crafty time in? I hope so! We had such nice weather on Saturday, I had to spend it outside. We also built a chicken coop, and got our sweet birds settled in. Yes, you could call me a crazy chicken lady, lol! I will share a pic soon! 

So, you didn't come here to read about my chicken fun, how about this challenge from Avery Elle?! 

So, how about that card?


I used the fun, Tea Time set, masked, and stamped, as well as colored, three of the cups with Copic Markers. I trimmed them all out, and set them aside, while I worked on the watercolor piece. I took a few different Distress Inks, and created a was onto a piece of Watercolor paper. I then die cut it out using the Wonky Stitches Elle-ments.


I inlaid the piece into the paper that I die cut it out of originally, and adhered it to a white card base. I stamped my sentiment from the set, and adhered my cup stack to the card using foam.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you might have a chance to join us for our last challenge, we would love for you to create something! Have a great day!


Supplies:
Paper: Neenah Solar White, Master's Touch Watercolor Paper Hobby Lobby
Stamps: Tea Time Avery Elle
Ink: Black Licorice MFT; Copic Markers; Distress Inks Ranger
Dies: Wonky Stitches Elle-ments Avery Elle

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Lindsay!!
    And I'll listen/read about your chickens...lol...sounds like some fun! ;)
    Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun, cheerful and encouraging card Lindsay. Love your background and those wonky stitched rectangles are such fun.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done! What a great pick-me-up for the recipient.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fancy cups are beautifully colored, Lindsay, and I love your watercolored background.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS