Thursday, January 21, 2016

Share Joy Challenge #19

Hello there!

Today is a new Share Joy Challenge over at Taylored Expressions! Just like that, I am moving on to Valentine cards. These months just fly by...


Speaking of flying, this cutie little airplane is adorable!! It is from the Love Is An Adventure set, which I used last week, too, its that fun. I started with a piece of watercolor card stock, and white heat embossed the airplane. I then added a lot of water to the background, and dropped in some aqua watercolor paint, using the Kuretake Gansai Tambi set. I also painted in the airplane and hearts. 


Once it was dry, I stamped my sentiment in black , and adhered it to vellum using foam adhesive. I then applied the panel to a red card base. The twine was tied in a little bow, and adhered above the sentiment with strong adhesive.

For this challenge, in case it's not obvious, I chose the Tic-Tac-Toe, the far right, Vertical row. What do you say, give it a try? I hope so! Thanks so much for stopping by!


Supplies:
Master's Touch Water Color Paper Hobby Lobby
Vellum Craft Supply Store
Love Is An Adventure Cling Stamp Set Taylored Expressions
Kuretake Gansi Tambi Watercolor Pigment
White Embossing Powder Hero Arts
Onyx Black Versafine Tsukineko
Twine May Arts

3 comments:

  1. How gorgeous Lindsay - I never can get my water colours to look like yours... I must try again.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vellum underneath to give a real window effect, Lindsay, and your watercoloring is great.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS