Thursday, November 19, 2015

Share Joy Challenge #12

Hello, hello!

I am so glad you stopped by today! I have the latest Share Joy Challenge, for Taylored Expressions. The sketch is awesome, but like a true Clean and Simple gal, I decided to go with that. 


I had to use the adorable little snowman die set. Goodness, it is so cute!


To start, I took Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink, and blended it onto a piece of watercolor cardstock. Why watercolor paper? It blends on like a dream. Seriously, give it a try! I then took water, and flicked it onto the panel, along with some ink. I allowed it to dry, and then stamped my sentiment from the Sing of the King set.


I then began die cutting and adhering the pieces of my snowmen together, using the Little Bits - Snowman die set. It took awhile, but hey, it is so much better than doing the dishes! After they were put together, I adhered them to the panel with foam tape. Lastly, I adhered the panel to my white card base with a piece of fun foam.

Play along with us this week! I can't wait to see what you make. Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a great one!


 






5 comments:

  1. Love this!! Your background and snowmen are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore that background and the sentiment is perfect! Love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsay, I just about squealed when I saw this card, it's so darn cute! That Snowman die just may make it on my Christmas Wish List because of you! :-) Love it - TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lindsay this is gorgeous - love your background, and the sentiment is fabulous... and of course crafting takes precedence over the dishes!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS