Monday, November 9, 2015

MFT Color Challenge #32

Hello, friends!

I hope you had a relaxing weekend! I know I sure did. I was lucky enough to be able to get away for a crafting retreat with some of my favorite people. We had a blast. Amazingly, I managed to create a bunch of projects, amidst the laughing, eating, and more laughing! Hee, hee! So, I am sneaking in  the latest MFT Color Challenge before it closes, as if they don't give you plenty of time..better late than never, right?!


These colors were somewhat challenging for me, but I tried to think outside the box with my colors, and came up with a floral winter card. Can that be a thing?


I started by die cutting the new Stitched Cover-Up Horizontal window die from My Favorite Things, and marking where I wanted to apply my ink onto the card base. I then masked off the sides, top, and bottom, so as not to get ink on it, and applied blue ink with a sponge dauber.


I also stamped my sentiment, from Let's Get Cozy, onto the top opening in blue ink, erased my pencil lines, and added flowers stamped and die cut from the lovely Fall Florals set. I also added a few details with a white gel pen. The flower cluster was inspired by a card by Kay Miller. She's amazing!

Thanks so much for joining me here today! I hope you have a great start to your week. I will be back with another card soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS