Tuesday, September 15, 2015

RIC #92

Hello, hello!

Do you ever feel like Tuesday is just Monday's ugly sister? I sure do! Usually be Wednesday I have things figured out, haha! The good thing about this Tuesday, is that I bring you another fabulous Runway Inspired Challenge! Wahoo!



I love the colors on her dress, along with the bold pattern. So, I channeled some of that here.


I know I just showed a watercolor card yesterday, but this weekend was full of experimenting with it! I began with a piece of Tim Holtz Watercolor paper, and added a generous amount of water to it. I then dropped in Tattered Rose, Cracked Pistachio, and Milled Lavender Distress Inks. Once it dried, I stamped the flowers in black ink, and then die cut MFT's Happy Hellos die from it. Using the  Delicate Pretty Poppies set again, I stamped a sweet little sentiment to compliment the Hello die cut negative.


To finish it, I took a geometric triangle stencil from Hero Arts, and added black ink to the bottom corner for a bit more interest. I then had to add a few Sparkling Clear Sequins.

I hope you join us this time! Please stop by the other girls blogs for more awesome inspiration!

                            Gayatri - Heather -  Jen - Kristen - Aga - Mayuri - Taheerah - Tasnim


3 comments:

  1. So beautiful Lindsey. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, love this!! That watercolor is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card - love the soft background colour and the drama of the black ink of the stamp.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS