Monday, September 21, 2015

Fun News, and A Card!

Hello, hello!

I hope you had a fabulous weekend! I have some fun news to share with you..I am the newest designer for Memory Box! WHA!? I know, pinch me now. I love their dies, and am so excited to be able to share projects using them, on their blog! I will, of course, share them here too. So, would you like to see what I did?


I started with a white card panel, and die cut the fun Distressed Addington Collage out of both corners. I then inked up a white card base, using Distress Inks, in Crushed Olive, and Mowed Lawn. Once that was done, I adhered it to the card base, and flicked on some watered down black ink.


I then die cut the adorable Stitched Pumpkins, and added a bit of orange distress Ink to the sides. I adhered those with foam, and regular adhesive.

Thank you so much for stopping in, and sharing my great news! I will be back soon with more cards to share!





10 comments:

  1. Lindsay I am breaking the 10th commandment at you being asked to design for Memory Box - I too love their dies. Congratulations
    Love your card - I recognised the die cut immediately.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay, I couldn't be more excited at your news! Love today's card, you will rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new team! Loving this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness, what a gorgeous creation! Totally cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whahey!!! What fab news and very well deserved! I love this card - the colours and the covering die cut just go together so beautifully. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoo Hoo! Congrats on making the MB team Lindsay! I am SO JEALOUS!! LOL This card is FABULOUS and think I'll be casing that background design soon ... SO eye catching! Would you believe I live not far away from you in Green (between Akron and Canton). We will have to link up! Can't wait to see what else you create and I hope you'll take a minute and pop over to my blog DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay you!!! Congrats!!!

    Cute card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two more gorgeous cards!! Your floral card is so soft and feminine, love the yellow with the flowers. And your rainbow card is awesome! Love how you used that border stamp and the colouring is spectacular!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your new Design Team assignment, Lindsay. Judging by this card, you'll do them proud. I love that collage die and have never seen anything like it before.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS