Saturday, May 9, 2015

Love You, Gnome Style

Hello, and happy Saturday!


I am playing along with the latest MFT sketch challenge, and I took quite a few liberties with this one. ;0) What can I say, it's how I roll...


I began with a piece of aqua cardstock, and glitter heat embossed a woodgrain pattern onto it. It is so sparkly, I love it! I then die cut the fun LOVE Die out of white cardstock, backing it with vellum. I die cut it again from some gold striped patterned paper, and glued the letter over top of the white ones. I stamped You from the You Gnome Me set in black ink, and popped the panel up with foam tape.


I took the cute gnome, and colored it in with Copic Markers, and positioned him over the small part of the sentiment. I can not seem to stop using this guy! He makes me smile.


I wanted to add more to coincide with the sketch, and decided that I didn't like the way it looked. So, I left it plain. I like it though! I hope you do too!

Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy your weekend!


4 comments:

  1. The gold stripes are perfect! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little gnome makes me smile every single time! I love your card! Thank you for playing along with the MFT Sketch Challenge

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS