Friday, May 22, 2015

From The Whole Herd

Howdy!


Oh, do I ever love The Whole Herd stamp set from MFT! I had to use it on my card today, based on the sketch for this week. I was inspired by Miriam, and Veronica's takes mostly, creating a scene for my cute animals.


To start, I blended in a bit of Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to make a sky. I then took the Rolling Hills die set, and die cut it from light green cardstock, adhering it to my card base. I added a few clouds, and did some fun dimensional stamping for my sentiment.


I then began coloring my animals with Copic Markers. I cut them out, and adhered them in a way that matches the triangles on the sketch.


A side note, the chicken is colored like my Deleware, Marshmallow. She is mostly white, with black and gray neck, and tail feathers. :0) I don't have a pic of her, but here is an image of what they look like.



That's it, thanks sooo much for visiting with me!

6 comments:

  1. Those stamps are so cute and you've done a wonderful job coloring them, Lindsay. I love all the details you've added, too. The stamps are on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, love all the details. Pretty chicken too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love this scene and your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely scene! Great idea to put the sentiment in the cloud!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable scene! I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous scene Lindsay. I love these animals. YOUR chicken is a beauty. She is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS