Thursday, March 12, 2015

Take Two Thursday: Simon Says Stamp March Card Kit

Hi there!

Here we are, well into March already!  I have another installment of Take Two Thursday to share with you.  If you aren't familiar, my good friend Katie and I choose a stamp set, and see what we can do with it, and post the results on our blogs.  It is inspiring and fun, so I encourage you to go see what she has made!  


So, this time, we picked this month's Simon Says Stamp card kit.  It is packed with grays, and yellows, and this pretty stamp set.  


I decided to make a shaker using the fabulous gold shimmer paper that was included.  I used the fun circle border die that came with the kit, to create all of the circles.


After I created my shaker window, I die cut a circle from the lovely black and white striped patterned paper, and added colorful stamped flowers, trimmed out and layered onto the card.  For my sentiment, I die cut a Thanks from an older Paper Smooches die, and adhered it with a bit of Multi Medium Matte.

Thanks so much for stopping in!  I hope you were inspired, and please go check out what Katie did, she's a card genius!


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the flowers against the black and white!
    Happy Friday, Lindsay!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS