Thursday, February 5, 2015

Take Two Thursday: AE Bunting

Hello!


Holy snowpalooza!  It just won't stop over here, and quite frankly, I am done with it!  haha!  I am dreaming of spring, and summer.  I seriously can't wait, and because I have it on my brain, I created a card with warm weather in mind.  Katie and I are playing with Avery Elle's Bunting stamp set.  I just love all of the possibilities with it.  So, we have the cutest Italian Cafe up the street from us, and they string clear round lights on their patio.  I wanted to recreate the look on my card today.


I stamped the solid black curved line, and added the bulbs.  I then took a yellow Copic Marker, and went around the filament, and a bit of gray to the edges.  Of course, I added Glossy Accents to them, because they are glass.


I also stamped my sentiment in Onyx Black Versamark so that I could heat emboss it with clear Hero Arts powder.  I trimmed down the panel and added it to my card base, which I had adhered a bit of purple patterned paper and a strip of black cardstock.

Now, I am off to make some warm tea, and cover myself in blankets, as it is in the single digits right now.  BRRRR!!  Have a great day friends, and please, stop over and see what Katie made.





2 comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS