Tuesday, December 2, 2014

RIC #73

Hello!



I am back again today, to share my project for the latest Runway Inspired Challenge.  I had a hard time coming up with something for this one.  I made half a card, and decided it just wasn't the look I was going for, so I started over.  In doing this, I was reminded of the rule, Keep It Simple.


I know!  It's an eye full, that's for sure!


Nice and clean and simple.  Just the way I like it.  So, I took a die from Wplus9, and did the inlay technique with it, piecing in colored cardstock that coordinated with her dress colors.


I then took a sentiment from Altenew's Sohcahtoa set, and stamped it on the angle.  A white enamel dot finished it off.

So, how about it?  Try this one out, I can't wait to see what you do with it!  Our lovely sponsor this week is Butterfly Reflections, and a gift certificate to their store.  

Thanks for stopping by!





5 comments:

  1. Your card is super, a real inspiration for me. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AWESOME! Love the simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally stunning!!! I LOVE the simplicity of it. Great take on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card! It's so clean and simple! It really rocks! ahah! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS