Wednesday, November 26, 2014

So Happy For You

Hello!

I have a floral card to share with you, using the Pretty Peonies set from Wplus9.  The large set is sadly, not available in the i {heart} papers store at the moment, however, the Pretty Little Peonies set is.  Either set, or any floral set, would work for this type of card.


I clustered my flower images in the top left corner using a variety of Hero Arts Inks, and fussy cut the leaves out, popping them up with foam tape.


I heat embossed a sentiment from Strictly Sentiments 2 in white powder, onto black cardstock, and adhered that over the flowers with foam adhesive.  And of course, you know me, black pearls had to be added.

I hope you'll stop over to the i {heart} papers store!  Thanks for visiting with me today!  Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

P.S.

The store is currently having a sale!  Check it out:




5 comments:

  1. Love those blooms, wonderful color choices and great balance to the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors you used, with the pop of black.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging journey.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS