Saturday, October 18, 2014

Be Brave

Happy Saturday!

I have had this sweet image designed by Kristina Werner, sitting around for a week plus since taking the Copic Online Card Class.  Which, btw, is awesome!  I finally got around to putting it on a card.


I colored her with a variety of markers, and trimmed her out very carefully.  I took an old Studio Calico stencil, and added a bit of texture to the card base using embossing paste, before adhering her to the front with foam.


I took a sentiment set from Paper Smooches, and black heat embossed it onto vellum, and then attaching it under her leg.  To finish it off, I die cut a few hearts using the Finished Frames Elle-ments set from Avery Elle, and added glossy accents to them for some shine.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS