Sunday, October 26, 2014

A Cardinal Christmas and a SALE!

Hey, hey!

Are you having a good weekend so far?  I spent a most enjoyable time with some of my crafty gals, yesterday.  Love that!  I have a little card to share, but before I get to that, i {heart} papers is having a sale!  I love sales, seriously, and there is good reason for this one, it's their 6th birthday!  WOOT!  Happy birthday IHP!! 



Kate has a load of fabulous stamps in the store right now, this one included.  Isn't that cardinal the cutest?  Using Joy To the Woods, I stamped the birch tress in a gray ink onto a white panel, which I then heat embossed my greeting in gold powder.  I stamped the cardinal and colored it in with Copic markers, trimmed it out, and popped it up.


I then adhered a bit of gold foil cardstock and layered my panels over it with foam adhesive.  Super easy, and full of glitz!

Thanks for stopping by!  Head on over to the store to see all of the fun new products!  They won't last long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS