Tuesday, September 2, 2014

RIC #67

Hello, hello!


Today, I have the newest Runway Inspired Challenge for ya!  Ohhh, I love the colors on this, and the florals of course, check it out!


Cool, huh?  There is so much inspo in this single pic!  I incorporated:

1. The colors
2. The pattern of her pants and jacket

You could possibly gain inspiration from:

1. The plant
2. Woodgrain from the planter
3. The rug pattern

Like I said, so many things can inspire your card here!


I first started by stamping the flowers from Altenew's Scribbled Flowers set, in colors that coordinated with her top, using Hero Arts inks.  I then took a piece of patterned paper from the Hello Sunshine 6x6 paper pad by Pink Paislee, and layered it under a block of vellum, as well as another panel.


That panel was stamped again, with the same flowers, as well as a sentiment from the same set.  I then added a few gold sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.  For a bit of dramatic effect, I curled the edges a tad.

I hope you decide to play along with us!  There is a generous gift certificate up for grabs to Simon Says Stamp.

Have a great day!







2 comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS