Thursday, September 18, 2014

Floral Thank You

Hi all!

Another busy week on the ol' blog...but there have been some seriously awesome stamp releases lately, and I had to get my hands on some of them.  One being Avery Elle's Fabulous Florals stamp set.  Hello?!  I adore floral stamps, so this had my name on it! 


I started by die cutting a rounded edge with Avery Elle's Custom Panels dies.  Then, with a bunch of different inks from Hero Arts, as well as Wplus9, I stamped randomly across the bottom of my panel.


I added a sentiment from the set, using black ink, and of course, enamel dots, before adhering it to a black card base.

I hope you'll check out the HUGE selection of stamps that Kate has at the i {heart} papers store!  You won't be sorry!

Have a great day!


3 comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS