Tuesday, July 1, 2014

CupCards To Go Summer Kit Reveal: Ariana

To see my Runway Inspired Challenge card, click here, or scroll down!


Hi again friends!

I have some projects to share with you, using the Ariana (golden life) Cup Cards To Go kit for this summer!  There are some fabulous papers from KaiserCraft and My Mind's Eye, as well as embellishments from MME, along with May Arts ribbon.  It's lovely!

Let's get started, shall we?  This gold triangle vellum overlay is positively yummy!  Gah!  I wanted to use it on everything!  Don't worry, I didn't, but you will see it again.  HA!  So, I adhered a large amount to my card base with a little glue, and added a piece of this decadent floral paper that I die cut from a banner die, adding a bit of twill ribbon.


I then added a cut out sentiment, along with a metal heart accent (love these)!


For this card, I wanted to use the gold accents that you get on a little sheet, starts, hearts and arrows.  So, to make them the star of the show, I took a panel of cardstock, and ran it through a Tim Holtz embossing folder that I had applied Distress Ink to.  Before I ran it through, I spritzed the folder first.  I love the effect!


I threaded a bit of glittery ribbon through the gold chipboard accent and adhered it to my panel, popping the panel up onto a cream card base.


On this bold card, I used the fabulous gold striped pattern paper, adhering it straight to the card base.  I tied a knot in one of the thick pieces of ribbon, and adhered it to the card. 


I adhered a lovely red square of paper, along with the punch out sentiment.  To finish it, I adhered a rose bloom with super strong adhesive.


How about a sketch challenge?  This is the latest one, and my card is below, where I used more delightful pieces from the kit!


Taking a piece of patterned paper, I adhered it with a bit of stitching on the top and bottom portion.  I also ran a contrasting strip on top of it.


I added a sentiment along with a chipboard button, tulle flower and a fun wood veneer watering can, that I inked with a bit of Vintage Photo Distress Ink.


Yay!  You made it through!  I hope you were inspired, and will check out the other ladies, and what they made using this fun kit!

Thanks so much for stopping.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS