Thursday, June 12, 2014

Take Two Thursday- A Better Place

ETA: Friends, this is what happens when your toddler wakes you multiple times in a night, every night, your brain becomes a mush pile...I have successfully used the wrong set, where Katie used the Brushed set from Avery Elle, I used Write it.  DOH!  Enjoy anyway!  :)

Is that Friday I see around the corner, why yes it is!  So happy about that, but if it has to be Thursday, I will be make do with a super fun Take Two Thursday collab with my crafty gal pal, Katie!


This week, we chose to work with the fun Write It stamp set from Avery Elle.


I just love these big scripty sentiments and I paired it with the awesome Sohcahtoa set from Altenew.  I used a fun and bright color combo for stamping my triangles.  I then over stamped the sentiment and adhered it to a lime green card base, adding strips of black to set it off. 


I finished it off with a few enamel dots.  Now, wander on over to see what Katie made with this, I know it will be amazing!  Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. This card is so cool Lindsay! I LOVE the colors and the geometric triangles look amazing with the scripty sentiment. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome! The enamel dots are the perfect touch. Chuckling that you used a different set than katie...it's all good though:)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS