Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Pastel Thanks

Well hello, hello!

I am popping in today, to share a little card I made this past weekend using a lot of Lawn Fawn products from the i {heart} papers store.  I have been practicing with my Silhouette Portrait, having seen Laura Bassen use a fun large circle stencil on her gorgeous card, I decided to make my own!  


After I cut my stencil, I took Distress Inks (any ink would work) and blended pink, peach and light green to create a soft background, using the fabulous Mini Ink blending tools.  I then took the adorable Stitched Party Banner die and cut it from vellum, and stitched it to the side of my card base.


I also die cut the cute Thanks die multiple times and stacked it up for depth, inking it the same way as the stenciled background.  I also used the sun image from the Spring Showers die set, and created some flowers, stacking them using foam.  To finish it, I added some pretty enamel dots.  

Well, that's all folks, thank you for stopping by!


7 comments:

  1. Love this! Such creative uses for the Lawn Fawn dies! Really lovely design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The inking done is fab and the vellum adds just the right touch of fading, great card as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw pastel and came running! So glad I did - love these big dots, Lindsay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hello beautiful card!!! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO many things to love about this card, Lindsay! The dots, the vellum and stitching, and the colorful sentiment and flower, all so LOVELY!!!
    PS Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS