Sunday, June 15, 2014

DIY Patterned Paper- Thank You

Hello!  


I have a fun card to share with you that fits the latest AEIHeartU Challenge, which is to create your own patterned paper.  I love that the i {heart} papers store carries Avery Elle stamps and dies!  Woot!


I grabbed the Modern Leaves set, and starting with the lined leaf image, turned it over and placed it on my block before I stamped it in Mint Julep ink (Hero Arts).  I then turned it over and stamped again in the same ink to get the original image.  I did the same thing with the other leaf, flipping it over to the solid side, and inking it up with Wplus9's Ocean Drive dye ink.  I then filled in the open spaces with the circle image using two different pinks.


I then stamped my sentiment in black ink, sliced my panel and popped it up onto a card base, after adding a strip of gold glitter paper to the base.  I adhered a few gold enamel dots, and rounded the corners with the WRMK corner chomper.

Thanks so much for stopping in, have a great one!


5 comments:

  1. So pretty, Lindsay! I love the colors you chose and the touch of gold sparkle on your card!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Avery Elle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful random stamping on this, and I LOVE those colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love that random stamping! Thank you for joining us over at the AE Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite color combos — love this! Thanks for joining us for the AEI♥U Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS