Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Under The Weather

**No, you aren't going crazy, this post is up again!  I have my days all mixed up this week, and posted this yesterday!  Pretend it is new to you...  :)

Hey there!

Today, Katie and I are back with another fun Take Two Thursday post.  If you aren't familiar with what we're doing, my friend Katie and I take a stamp set, and make something with it.  Super fun!  This time around, though, we decided to use the March Studio Calico card kit, Office Hours.


I started by stamping the solid clouds in blue, and over stamping slightly off in a gray.  I did this on the top corner, as well as the lower adjacent corner.


I then stamped the umbrella, and paper pieced it using the patterned paper pack from the kit.


To add interest, I curved my sentiment on my block, and stamped it above the umbrella.  Lastly, I added glossy accents to the paper piecing, and rounded the top right corner.

Please go check out what Katie made using this fun kit, I know you won't be disappointed!




1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS