Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Thanks For Being Sweet

Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by!  Today, I have a card for you, featuring a little item from the May CupCards To Go kit, Devoted.  I love taking one item from the kit, and using it in a different way. I decided to focus on the metal clip that says sweet. 


For this layered card, I used it to complete my sentiment.  I first began by layering a bunch of gorgeous papers from Studio Calico.  To that, I added a bit of vellum, and then a stamped piece of cardstock.


I used the Fresh Picked set from Wplus9, and partially inked one of the sentiments to use with the metal clip.  As a finishing touch, I added a few pearls.  Super fun, huh?

I hope you were inspired to look at your kits small items in a new way.  Thanks for stopping!


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layers, loving that clip and the sweet stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice layering, and I love the sweet strawberries and that clip!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS