Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Watercolor Thank You

Hello!

Yeah for midweek!  I have an artsy card for you today that features products from Hero Arts!  This fun set, You're So Kind, has a bunch of really great sentiments and a few little images.


I broke out my Distress Markers (the ink pads would work too) and scribbled on yellow and green, wetting it down with a saturated paint brush.  After it dried, I stamped my sentiment in black. 


To finish it off, I stamped the three petal image twice to create a fun flower shape, and added small black enamel dots to the center.  I then adhered it to a black card base.  Super fun and super easy.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a fabulous week!


2 comments:

  1. This is sweet and simple, Lindsay, and yet it's got plenty going on. And makes me want to jump on the watercolor bandwagon immediately! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS