Monday, March 24, 2014

Blossom Cup Cards To Go Kit

Hello and happy Monday!

I have a parade of projects for you, featuring the newest kit release from Cup Cards To Go.  It is loaded, just LOADED, with spring yumminess!  There are products from My Mind's Eye, Pebbles, Elle's Studio, and May Arts!  Whoa!  I just couldn't seem to stop, let's just say, I am warning you.  Shall we begin?


My favorite part of this kit was the sticker sheet.  I wanted to use every image on a card, they are that fabulous!  Of course, the patterned paper is just as fun!  I started by stamping a bg stamp pattern in a light gray ink, onto the card base.  I then added patterned paper, and flicked some Heidi Swapp Color Shine onto it.  


After it dried, I bunched up some white thread and adhered it under a popped up sticker.


For this card, I kept it pretty simple, and let the bold colors pop!  I began by swirling green Distress Ink onto the center of the white card base.  I then added a washi style sentiment sticker (in the kit) as well a flower, that I had adhered a button on.  


The buttons are from the Embellishment kit (you can purchase these separate from the main kit) and I added it with Glossy Accents to cover the center of the lovely folded paper butterfly embelly.  That finished up that card!


This card is all about the Embellishment Kit.  I adhered a piece of patterned paper from the kit, onto a white notecard.  I then took a white panel, spritzed it with teal, pink and gold spray mists, and let it dry.


After it was dry, I trimmed it down to fit onto my card base at a jaunty angle.


For the upper left corner, I added a flag of patterned paper, an included flag sticker, as well as a large premade embellishment with the Hello on it.  I then added a couple of the fabric stickers!  Such a fun little add on!


I started this card by adhering a couple pattern paper strips to the top, and adding cut out hexagon images to the card front in a random pattern.  I used another washi sticker sentiment, along with a few enamel dots, and a bottom.



I decided to apply the fun Smooch in a haphazard way, scribbling it on after I dry embossed the front of the card.  I let it dry, and added, again, a fun floral sticker from the sheet.  


I then tied around one of the many ribbon sections you get, around the card front, and finished it off with enamel dots.


In the kit, are these die cut flowers, and I had to layer them up!  With a bit of foam tape, I adhered them together, and added them to my card base, which I had adhered three strips of polka dot pattern paper.  


The sentiment banners are so fun too, I tucked those in and curled the edges a bit.


This fun card is for the Spread A Little Sunshine challenge.  We are challenging you to make a bright sun filled card to cheer up someones day.  I decided to create my own sun rays using masking tape, and ink.  The round Spring sticker started the idea.  I simply took two strips of Post-It tape, and inked up a strip and then moved it around until the rays were all over. 


I added the sticker to a piece of patterned paper that I had punched out with a circle punch, and popped it up.  The Hello stickers are also on the sticker sheet.  I added the sequins from my stash.


I did more inking on this one, which is a variation of the latest sketch challenge.  I took two strips of Post-It tape, and sectioned off where I wanted the ink, and brought those colors in with my sponge tool.  


So, there you have it!  Eight cards using this kit, and let me tell ya, I could have made a bunch more!  You can check them out here.  Thanks for hanging in there with me.  I hope you have a great one.  



3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Lindsey, these are all so CHEERFUL, I love them all! I used to belong to this club, they always had such cute kits :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all lovely! So bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you made a ton, love how bright and springy they are!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS