Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy Birthday

Hey friends!

I hope you are having a great week!  I am finally back from out of town, and survived the holidays!  Now, I just need to get myself more organized and structured again.  To start, I thought I would help my mojo along by playing along with the Runway Inspired challenge.  I have a day to spare, phew!


Those lovely summery colors, and the daisy's, make me long for warmer climes, but I will settle for floral stamps till it comes, I guess.  I pulled out Wplus9's More Fresh Cuts, and used one of the larger solid flowers.



I white heat embossed everything along with the sentiment, and then added rhinestones.  Cause, I love them.


I will be back tomorrow with a fun new challenge from CAS-ual Fridays!  See you then!


3 comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS