Sunday, October 20, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch #50

Happy Sunday friends!

I have a sweet card to share today using the latest CAS(E) this Sketch.  I finally, FINALLY, had a chance to play with my new Wplus9 stamps, having spent the day with my crafty pal, Katie, and no kiddos around.  I chose to ink up the Woodland Wreath set, borrowing a banner stamp set and die from her to finish it off.


I have had this woodgrain cardstock sitting around for forever.  I thought it was the perfect touch for the card.


I inked up my sentiment using the Espresso Truffle Luxe ink, and the lovelies have to make their way to my house and soon.  haha!


Here is a look at the sketch I used:


If you have any questions about the card, send me an email!  Thanks so much for stopping by!




4 comments:

  1. So pretty, Lindsay! I tend to hoard my woodgrain cardstock. It looks perfect behind your wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW, love all the details on your card. Looks very awesome. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Lovely Lindsay! Love that woodgrain panel :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS