Thursday, September 19, 2013

Golden Love

Hello!

As I said yesterday, I had some play time after we returned home from our camping trip the other night, and I was on a bit of a roll...I shared this card using the Love die from Memory Box, and decided to use it again.  It's so purty!  I used the All That Glitters Is Gold challenge over at the Moxie Fab World as a starting point for this, and have to say, there will be more gold goodness to come.  Bwahaha!  Fair warning, ya'll.  


To start, I used a bit of patterned paper from Dear Lizzy's Polka Dot Party paper pad, and covered the front of a white card base.  I then trimmed a white panel, and die cut the word Love from the front.


Using glitter tape from American Crafts, I adhered a few strips down onto my card front, and adhered the panel with foam tape, over it.  I then finished it off with a few gold gems.

Well, that's all I have!  I will be back tomorrow with an all new card for the CAS-ual Friday challenge blog.  Have a great one!

9 comments:

  1. Bring on more gold - I'm lovin it! I need to get me some of that glitter tape! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, Lindsay! The glitter tape shows through beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the the gold behind the letters and the way you angled the paper over the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the glittery background!!! A great card, Lindsay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purty, indeed!!! Love your color choices

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Lindsay! Thanks for linking this up to the All That Gitters is Gold challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS