Saturday, August 3, 2013

A Mama card

Hey there!

How are you this fine Saturday?  I have a card to share with you today, that I created using the latest challenge from Mama Elephant.  I adore the inspirational photo (at bottom of post) and tried to incorporate some of the main elements.


To begin, I masked off the sides of a white panel and stamped some black stripes from Beyond Basic Borders.  I then stamped the Hello image multiple times in Butter Bar, from the Big Words set, and trimmed it out.  I popped it up and added a speech bubble from Full House.


To finish it off, I added a few pink sequins.  I love how this turned out!

Here is the pic:


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you have a fabulous day!




Supplies
Paper: Marshmallow, Cotton Candy Bazzill Card Shoppe
Stamps: Full House, Beyond Basic Border, Big Words Mama Elephant
Ink: Onyx Black Tsukineko; Butter Bar Hero Arts
Embellishment: Pink Sequins Studio Calico

6 comments:

  1. Lindsay, this is a fabulous card! I love the bold graphic and bright colors against the black. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the black striped and the triple stamped sentiment. GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your b/w stripe in background are so on target for the inspiration photo. love your card!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS