Friday, June 7, 2013

Let's Celebrate

Happy Friday my friends!

It's time for another CAS-ual Friday challenge, and the Girl Fridays have loads of inspiration to share.  The theme this week is Congratulations, and there is a lovely prize from Ellen Hutson up for grabs.


I can never get to much white on Kraft, I tell ya...they go together like pb & j!  To start, I stamped a banner image form Mama Elephant's Soiree stamp set, masking one and then stamping another over it.  I then added some color blocks to the empty banner and stamped my sentiment.


As a last touch, I got out my white spray mist and gave it a couple spitz.

Well, that's it!  Play along with us, we'd love to see what you create!  Thanks for popping by!





Supplies
Paper: Kraft Wplus9
Stamps: Soiree Mama Elephant
Ink: Turquoise Gem, Onyx Black Tsukineko; Navy, Ginger Fresh Ink
Tools: Calico White Mr. Huey Studio Calico

10 comments:

  1. LOVE the white splatter! Very fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT CAS card, Lindsay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Love how you added the color blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Perfect one layer card!!!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun and festive card. I love the way you have done your banners.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome card Lindsay, great banners and I love the white splatter

    ReplyDelete
  7. White on kraft--yep, definitely a winner! Love those banners and will be getting my hands on them very soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The blocks of colors on the banners look fab! LOVE the splatter--yes, white and kraft are definitely PB&J.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My 6 y.o. daughter saw your card and said, "Oooh, I like the banner and the white sparkles." I agree. The design is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS