Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Guesting with the Sweet Stamp Shop

Looking for The Craft's Meow Blog hop post?  Please scroll down or click HERE.

Helloooo there! 

I am back to share a couple of cards I made with the much fabulous new Cityscape stamp set from Sweet Stamp Shop!  Such a fun set, let me tell ya!


For this card, I stamped the open and solid high rises in different colors and added a wood veneer speech bubble...suuuuper simple!


For my last card, I took a strip of water color paper, stamped the images in various distress inks and gave them a spritz (or two)!  I then popped it up onto black cardstock and adhered it to a Kraft card base.


I stamped the sentiment in black and added some pearls.  The background is a Hero Arts/Studio Calico stamp.


A great big thank you to Nicole for allowing me to show off her awesome stamps!  And, thank you for popping by to see it!  Have a good one.



6 comments:

  1. I'm loving that watercolor strip card, really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how these colors drip onto each other. Such a cool effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my goodness!!! The watercolor effect makes it look like the buildings are on fire!!!! EEEEEK!!! No offense intended. I usually love the watercolor look, but this one really was a eye-popper for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow wonderful skyline cards...the speech bubble is so adorable on the 1st.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS