Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Guesting with the Sweet Stamp Shop

Looking for The Craft's Meow Blog hop post?  Please scroll down or click HERE.

Helloooo there! 

I am back to share a couple of cards I made with the much fabulous new Cityscape stamp set from Sweet Stamp Shop!  Such a fun set, let me tell ya!


For this card, I stamped the open and solid high rises in different colors and added a wood veneer speech bubble...suuuuper simple!


For my last card, I took a strip of water color paper, stamped the images in various distress inks and gave them a spritz (or two)!  I then popped it up onto black cardstock and adhered it to a Kraft card base.


I stamped the sentiment in black and added some pearls.  The background is a Hero Arts/Studio Calico stamp.


A great big thank you to Nicole for allowing me to show off her awesome stamps!  And, thank you for popping by to see it!  Have a good one.



7 comments:

  1. I'm loving that watercolor strip card, really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how these colors drip onto each other. Such a cool effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my goodness!!! The watercolor effect makes it look like the buildings are on fire!!!! EEEEEK!!! No offense intended. I usually love the watercolor look, but this one really was a eye-popper for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow wonderful skyline cards...the speech bubble is so adorable on the 1st.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS